This e-course has writing prompts and journaling exercises and includes...
5 Topics (listed below) for you to explore at your own pace, in your own order. Using these topics you will create a journal that tells your story in a visual appealing way that you can continue to add to and savour as a unique keepsake.
Inspiration & Wonder
Hopes & Dreams
Love & Gratitude
Fears & Frustrations
Style & Substance
All content is laid out in an easy to find manner on a private blog.
Private flickr group (your will need a flickr account, but it is free) to discuss topics and interact with me
6 Digital collage sheets (for personal use only) to help you with the exercises - below are 4 of the 6 you will have access to.
Each topic will have the following:
- Writing prompts (at least 3 per topic) that range from light to deep, so you can choose how much you delve into the subject.
- Journaling exercise with assigned materials where you will incorprate the writing prompts into a journal spread. These exercises will use various items, some supplied in the small pre-order kit, some as digital images, and other items you will supply on your own.
- Informative post on the topic my experiences, resources and knowledge.
- Photos of my spread, and a video walk-through of how I created it.
- Several quotes and sayings on the topic to use in your journal.